Friday 22 June 2012

Dr Who doll


I have just finished knitting Matt Smith as Doctor Who as a custom order. I love the way he turned out! He's about 10 inches tall and is preparing to launch off into space (well, OK, the USA) only he is going to have to travel by cardbox box, rather than TARDIS. Sorry, Doctor.


While I was knitting the Eleventh doctor I started thinking how great it would be to knit them all... I'd probably start with Tom Baker and Peter Davison as those are the Doctors I grew up with. Will definitely add this idea to the knit-list.



6 comments:

  1. Lovely idea x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man, if you made Tom Baker, I would be so tempted to buy him, because that SCARF!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tom Baker is next on my list for sure because I really want to knit that scarf!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How much would you charge to make another for my son?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have one for sale on Etsy at the moment: https://www.etsy.com/listing/110497147/doctor-who-matt-smith-doll

    ReplyDelete